Sunday, June 18, 2006

June Progress

Our list has been slow this past month ;) For us at Serenity Farms, June brings the start of Farmers Market; hay making season and like everyone else the usual avalanche of weddings and graduations to celebrate!

But, I have been slowly stealing time for a few rows at a time and the prayer time to go along with it. I am including a photo of my shawl in progress, knit from the handspun, hand dyed alpaca yarn. Since it is nearly impossible to see its shape spread out, I thought I would take a closer picture to share.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You don't see much stitch definition, but I think you get an idea of the pretty colors. I am only through my third repeat of section B, just starting my fourth and just started with a second ball of the yarn.

Look forward to seeing more shawls as everyone finishes or progresses!

Hugs,
Cary

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

The colors are delightful, Cary! Even though it's 98 degrees now, in just a few short months, you will be enjoying this shawl.

It's been busy here too and so, no knitting thi s weekend. But, maybe this afternoon!

Hugs,
Margaret

8:17 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Cary,

It is lovely! I know it seems so hot now, and you wonder about stitch definition, but it is going to be gorgeous!

Mary

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home