Wednesday, June 14, 2006

All is well!

Thanks so much to all who gave me such encouragement yesterday. I did sound pathetic, didn't I? I'm happy to report that yesterday morning I sat down to a new shawl with different yarn (couldn't save the tencel, so I'll make something else out of the remainder). This time I am using a solid color so that I can really see the pattern as it progresses. I knit for most of the day and am already on my fourth repeat of Chart B. You were right-it went much faster this time. Do I have a lifeline in? You bet!
Many thanks for all the posts. It meant so much to know everyone has "been there, done that."
Sue J.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Sue, first, I beg your pardon for calling you by a name other than your own! But, glad you found a yarn that holds promise for the shawl.

Margaret

6:39 AM  
Blogger Sue J. said...

No worries, Margaret! It was your support and encouragement that meant so much. Thank you!

6:42 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Sue,

I'm so glad it is going well for you this time!!! Delighted that it is humming along!

Mary

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home