Monday, June 05, 2006

Me, too!

I'm still knitting along, as well. I'm not knitting 10 rows a day anymore-more like 4-5 rows-because of the number of stitches on the needle. I have used about 3 oz of tencel and have around 330 stitches on the needle, so the rows go much slower. I have 22- 15 stitch repeats. I think I'm going to use 2 more oz of tencel and then stop. I love to see eveyone else's work, and will post a picture when I am done and the shawl is blocked. Congratulations to everyone who has finished this beautiful project. I, too, can't wait for the next KAL. And many thanks to all who have been so encouraging. I am officially hooked on lace knitting!
Sue J.

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Sue,

That was the whole point of this knitalong -- to hopefully show you wonderful people that lace knitting is a wonderful thing to do! I'm thrilled that you are hooked just as much as we are!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Mary

10:59 AM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Sue, I think you are ahead of me; mine is tencel too. I haven't counted the repeats across but am on my sixth repeat of chart B and anxious to be able to block it out to see what I have. I want this one to be very large. Glad you are having fun with it and looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Margaret

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home