Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where is my shawl?

LOL - I haven't posted for a bit, and have not had much time in the past few days to knit on my shawl (or anything else for that matter) but I AM still working on it (and praying) when I can, even one or two rows. I have nearly finished with the first ball of handspun laceweight and have three more small balls to work with, so I imagine this will end up as a generous sized scarf. I love the colors and the pattern, it really has become such a rhythmic thing that I hate when I only have time to do a few rows - but life's work sometimes demands attention, too, doesn't it?

Really enjoying everyones progress and those who have finished! Can't wait to see what Margaret and Mary and Jackie will cook up for us next..I think I heard rumors of another KAL?

Hugs,
Cary at Serenity Farms

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Cary,

I'd love to see a picture of your progress! Sounds beautiful!

Mary

7:16 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Cary,that is a delightful yarn you are knitting. Be sure to send pictures!

Margaret

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home