Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yeah !!!! We have pictures!!!



Back from Pennsylvania, Maryland and this is my progress so far. I do love this shawl.
Im using Cloud , that I got from Margaret, in Natural.
I then dyed it using a mixture of Rit and Cushings. I call this Vineyard. It is lighter with more contrast than the pictures show.
There is a light lavender,and an almost periwinkle blue. Also a bit of tan and a sort of wine color where the tan and violet merge. Oh Well, I guess Ill get better at this whole picture, posting, computer,thing.
Im so happy now to be home. It is wonderful to travel. I met so many amazing people. But like someone once said "Theres no place like home "
Eh, Toto.
Oh yes, Im using size 4 needles and liking the size of lace.
Enjoying also reading and seeing what everyone else is doing. So inspiring.
Til later then, Blessings to you all, Sue

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Beautiful,Sue!

Margaret

6:52 AM  
Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Very Nice!

5:33 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Gorgeous!

Mary

6:15 PM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Ohhhh, it looks delicious! Great job!

Cary at Serenity Farms

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home