Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Done but not finished


I know, some of you are just starting and I come in here and say "DONE" but I'm not finished. I am starting all over with another yarn to see how that one looks. I feel a bit obsessed, but I am sure it is nothing to be concerned about. I promise not to go too overboard. Here is my 'first' shawl. I am blocking it as I speak. I need to find the rest of my t-pins though. They have walked off my desk and into ?? I want to tell you, straight pins are not a good substitute. You need pins with stamina and strength (and a head to push on)! The key to getting a lot done on this shawl is to find a very long and boring thing to go to and knit your heart out. That is what I did this week when the kids had their annual testing and I had to sit and help the proctor out. All I did was sit and watch the boys and answer 2 questions in the three days I was there. Hard work!

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Nice job! What are you doing the second one in? What size did you do this one?

7:40 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Very nice! What is the next yarn you are using? I will be on tencel for quite a while.

Margaret

6:33 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Very nice, but we want details! LOL

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home