Friday, June 02, 2006

Finished!

I'm so excited! I finally finished! I have been near completion for almost two weeks but have been in kind of a knitting slump. Last night I finished the shawl. It's width will be 84-90 inches when blocked...I don't know exactly because I'm not going to have time to block it until next weekend probably. This weekend I am photographing a wedding and it's the last full week of school for hubby who is a teacher, so lots going on in our house. I will post some pictures later so you can see! In the meantime I cast on this morning for another shawl, Sivia Harding's Shetland Garden Faroese shawl, which will also be for someone in my shawl ministry. I'm using a pale green Zephyr wool/silk. I want to get this done before the end of summer so I can participate in another KAL, because this one has been so much fun!

Keep knitting ladies! I know it gets to be a little struggle when you get to the long rows at the end, but you can make it! I get really excited to see how everyone's turns out. I love to see all the different colors and possibilities. I know I will be doing this one again! Eve's photo on the bleeding hearts...I think that would make an awesome photo for Jackie to use on the pattern! (not that the current one is horrible...I just thought it was so beautifully and artistically shot! Great job Eve!)

3 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Mary

3:58 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Congratulations, Theresa! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Margaret

10:38 PM  
Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Thank for the comments on my photo. Coming from you, that is a huge compliment. I love your photos! I look forward to seeing your finished shawl.

Eve

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home