Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

I got the last skein of Bird of Paradise in Cloud 9, and it arrived today. I have not seen such a beautiful yarn in a long, long time. I have a few rows done, and it is going to be just stunning. I want to post pictures, but I don't have a digital camera. Could any of you more experienced bloggers recomend an
inexpensive digital camera? (I live in Canada, that probably makes a difference as far as which brands are available...)

Kate

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Hi Kate,

And thanks for your kind comments about the yarn. I'm so happy you like it as it's one of my favorites.

I am not the most experienced photographer but have a fairly easy time with Sony Cybershot. I can usually take enough pictures with the one memory stick that came with the camera, download to my computer and free up the memory stick. Of course, I haven't been on any fantastic trips to Canada where I would need more memory. (-:

Margaret

7:41 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Falstaff said...

Well, Margaret, you'll have to correct that, won't you? Why don't you come up here for a holiday in the summer, when it's hot where you are? (I suppose I ought to be honest and mention that it can get as hot as 38 degrees celcius (sp?) in a heat wave in Ottawa.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Falstaff said...

I'm commenting on my own post as an experiment. I just uploaded a pic to my profile, and I want to see if it appears on my comments the way Margaret's does.

Tally Ho!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Falstaff said...

It Worked. Cool.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home