Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong
Oh My Gosh!!!
I thoughtI wouldnt be able to get on here while on vacation, but my daughter got me "hooked up".Here I am in Pennsylvania and having an amazing time. We spent the day in Washington D C yesterday. The National monuments are amazing. We are blessed to live in the country we do. It is truelly humbling to stand at the feet of the Lincoln Memorial. Couldnt get very close to the Whitehouse as the president was giving a speech and they had it all blocked off. Seeing it in the distance was really satifiying enough.
I got right on the plane with my needles, no problem at all. I was able to get pretty far ( through chart B ) once. Even with all the distractions and no graph instructions. I found the pattern easy to remember once getting started.( I concentrated the directions by making copies and cutting chart A off.) Oh Well. Blabbing a bit now so will go.
Hope to talk again before I return home but if not,
God Bless you all until next time. Sue in San Diego :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Sue, that is wonderful! Enjoy your remaining visit and we will look forward to seeing a photo soon of your progressing shawl ;) Cary at Serenity Farms

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home