Saturday, May 13, 2006

Still knitting

Hi All!

I haven't checked in for awhile, but am still busily knitting with a goal of 10 rows a day. I now have around 150+ stitches OTN, and it is a joy to watch the shawl grow and take on a life of it's own. Of course, I think it did exactly that from the moment I signed up for the KAL. I will try to post a picture this weekend, but it is getting rather difficult to spread the entire thing out and keep all the stitches OTN. I hope everyone has a lovely Mother's Day. I intend to spend mine, what else(?), knitting.
Sue J.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Go, Sue! Sounds like you are making good progress! I am on the third repeat of Chart B and, being a little tired last night, "goofed" and am tinking but think I am about ready to knit again. I may indulge this morning.

Happy Mother's Day,
Margaret

9:04 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Good for you, Sue!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home