Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong
Hello all..... Well Ive gotten my yarn dyed. Ill try to figure out how to send a picture in the morning. I had hoped to cast on tonight but.... Its taking FOREVER to dry. Impatient much? hee hee It turned out even better than I had pictured it. Not bragging, just so excited.
I decided to take this project with me on the long flight.. And found out a very good friend, that I haven't heard from for about 9 months or so ( she moved) is in need of a baby sweater and socks in June. YEAH!!
Babies are just the most amazing gifts, aren't they. More later then......
Blessings to you all, Sue :)


















1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

YaY, Sue! Hang your yarn and put a fan in front of it. With the humidity we have here, yarn would never dry without the fan. Can't wait to see your colors. (:

Margaret

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home