Monday, May 08, 2006

Progress report

Hi!

You may remember that I was on my third repeat of Chart B when I read Margie's note yesterday morning after she had visited the frog pond. I thought it might be a good idea to check mine out and gasp... there was a large hole below the first lifeline in Chart A. To the frog pond I went but am back up to the second repeat of Chart B and finding Jackie's weigh-down suggestions very helpful. It especially helps with tencel and other yarns that might not stretch as much as wool.

The good that came out of this is that the tension seems a lot more to my liking as I am not struggling with the decreases and holding on for dear life. I tend to be a counter too, am counting almost every dear stitch and occasionally blocking it out with my fingers under a good light to make sure I don't have to visit the frog pond again. (:

Margaret

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Actually Margaret, I think you like to make as all feel better as you frog, right? :-( Sorry that you had to frog again, but glad that it is looking so much better as you go along this time!

Mary

3:53 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

It's getting faster too and knitting with more rhythm. I can actually knit now when I'm tired which generally happens to all of us working women (all of us)come nightfall. lol

Margaret

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home