Monday, May 08, 2006

Finally Signed In

Hi Everyone, my name is Theresa and I'm knitting along with you in Sacramento, CA. I'm also KAL with the gals on the Christian Artisans list on this project. We are praying for our friend Dale as we knit and I am also praying for Kathy, the lady who will be receiving this shawl who is battling a second bout with cancer. Anyway, this is my third Jackie pattern to knit and I have a couple more to try out! :o) I purchased the yarn on eBay and it looks to be Knit Pick's Color Your Own laceweight and was space dyed red, burgandy, plum, charcoal and black. I pinned half of it up to take this picture. It is going pretty well for me. I have had a couple mistakes but they are the kind where you can fudge (i.e. knit that extra stitch together with another one and it doesn't show unless you are inspecting with a magnifying glass!). Overall I find it nice to knit and am able to work on it while watching my three kids. I love seeing everyone's work posted on here and all the beautiful colors! It's inspiring! I have a knit blog with a little bit of everything and not a lot of knitting! LOL If you are interested it is tjknits.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Oh, Theresa! You made it! So good to see your shawl here! I am reminded as I pray for Dale that I am using Denise needles and praying for her too.

Magaret

9:08 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Gorgeous Theresa! You are really moving along!
Mary

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home