Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weigh-Down

Oh, it works, it works! I finished all of Chart B tonight (second repeat) and 8 rows into Chart B, third repeat, because of using Jackie's tip! No new needles needed now. Oh, my. I have 2 circulars coming eventually. (-: I don't even like to think about the unfinished objects that can linger on extra needles!

Eve, I am also using your tip of putting in a life line on the private side on the row after the yarnover row. You are right. No more fighting the lifeline. So, rather than putting one at the end of Chart B, I knitted the first and second row and put in a lifeline.

Margaret

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Margaret, glad I could help. And if you eventually can't find that cable connector for your Denise needles, I can get more for you when I put in my next order. I'm considering getting extra cables and connectors for myself.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home