Saturday, May 06, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong
Having never done a BLOG before... here goes haha
My daughter is graduating from University in PA in about a week.We are blessed to be able to go as a family to be with her and spend some time there. Being a true blue Californian, all my life here, I will finally get ot see the White House, National Monuments, Smithsonian, many fine yarn shops etc.
Now in my mind, A sometimes very amazing place to be, haha, I thought I would return home to a long awaited package, ready to dye my yarn, read over my pattern with a hot cup of coffee and dream of starting my beautiful shawl while the yarn dried.
NOPE !!!!! I ordered my yarn from Heritage Yarns and it arrived 2 DAYS LATER!!! I hardly had time to think, and here I am already.
Thank you so much for letting me join this group. I am so happy with my yarn and the service I recieved. Not to mention the nice e-mails Ive gotten..
Im looking forward to a fun time here and meeting new friends.
Blessings to you all. Sue :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Sue, we are happy you joined us. Can't wait to see what color(s) you dye Cloud 9. Maybe you can dye it before you leave, take it with you to knit enroute and have pictures to share with us when you return. (:

Thanks very much for your nice comments. I try to provide the quality of service that I would like to receive, i.e., the Golden Rule.

Thanks again and send pictures.(:

Margaret

10:34 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Sue, you can still dream, but now you have something tangible to dream about! LOL And you can finger the yarn, and ponder, and picture the colors, and...

Mary

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home