Monday, May 15, 2006

Second repeat of Chart B

Hello everyone,

I hope that you all enjoyed the Mother's Day holiday. My teenage daughter made me cinnamon rolls from her copy of The Bread Baker's Apprentice. They were delicious and a real surprise!

I have finally made it through Chart B. I'm finding the pattern really enjoyable now that I have the rhythm down. It does actually feel like I have to knit in a certain zone. I don't know if I've always been this way, or if it is just since my surgery. I am having a hard time putting together an hour of concentrated focus on anything these days. Major body work seems to take a toll on your head too....

Anyway, I have a simple never-done-lace before question about Chart B repeating. From here on out, I am basically just supposed to keep adding to the edges, right? I mean, the shawl grows from the edges out, correct?

Thanks for all the support of this blog. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's shawls.

Lark

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Falstaff said...

Yes, but it grows from the edges out-ie the new partial repeats are on the edges.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home