Saturday, May 13, 2006

Progress!

Well, I'm halfway through repeat 2 of chart b, no recent visits to the frog pond. I even made myself some pretty stitchmarkers - I saw some stuff people were selling, and thought, I can do that! These photos aren't very clear, but you get the idea:



Isn't that fun? The ones I'm actually using on my shawl are in a photo on my blog. Unfortunately, I deleted them from my computer, so if you are curious, you'll have to go to my blog and check them out (blossomparkknits on this very same website)

I seem to have been bitten by the blog bug. Anybody else seem to spend more time posting than knitting?????

Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Love the "knit" ones, Kate!

Margaret

10:22 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

how fun! I like to blog too, and have to be careful about my time, as you can tell. LOL

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home