Thursday, July 06, 2006

Call for Pictures/Another Knitalong?

Hi everyone,

I've been updating and simplifying my website and would love to feature any of your shawls. (I may have to feature a few at a time so that download time will be easier.) If you are willing, let me know by email at Margaret@heritageyarns.com and send a picture or permission to copy from the blog.

I am making some progress on my shawl and know that with tencel, I will be working on it intermittently while working on other projects. Anyone game for another knitalong soon?

Margaret

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue J. said...

Sure, Margaret. I would love to do another knitalong. This one has been so friendly! That way I could alternate back and forth between ESTS and the new one. Count me in!
Sue J.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Hi y'all,

Just getting in from a short "trip" and maybe another short "trip" again tomorrow. I took my shawl with me but knitted on something simpler for today. More later as I am just getting in.

Margaret

11:41 PM  
Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

I'd like to do another knitalong but am just recovering from the wedding and busy cleaning cobwebs and dust out of my studio, so I can back to work. Then I'll be going out of town in a couple of weeks. I won't be able to start anything till after the first week in August, but I can always catch up if everyone else has started their new project.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Falstaff said...

Yes, but give Mrs. Slowpoke a few more weeks to finish this, please.............?

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home