Friday, August 11, 2006

Almost finished

I am almost finished my shawl. I found an error a few rows back, but just unraveled the stitches involved and redid it, then cut and knotted to get rid of the extra yarn (I had left out a decreace). I'm up to about 200 stitches now, so five or six rows - I'm not unravelling 1,200 stitches, uh uh, no way. It turns out I inserted the decreaces a couple of rows too soon, but I don't care. A blind man would be glad to see it...

I'll post a picture when I'm finished.....

Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Oh, can't wait, Kate. I love your delightful sense of humor! My sentiments exactly. I will be binding off soon and will be the 4th item that needs blocking. Maybe I need to start?

Margaret

6:57 AM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Kate, that's great! Have you enjoyed knitting it?

Mary

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home