Friday, July 14, 2006

About Done???

About done? Am I about done? Bwahahahahahahahahahah, noooooooooooooo, I'm not. She of the ever expanding pile of ufos, er I mean projects, and mother of preschoolers and bickering nine and eleven year olds? No, not me.

It is beautiful, though. I was working on it while visiting with a friend, and I kept saying, "Oh, look at that pretty colour" "Oh, look what colour has popped up now".

Kate, whose little boys are finally asleep, so she should be too.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Hang in there! A bit at a time will see it done, and you will have something beautiful for your efforts.

Sounds as if your life is very busy!

Mary

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home