Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Jumping the gun

Hi, I couldn't wait to see what the pattern would look like, so I thought I would test the waters. I really like the pattern and I like the yarn that I was testing with. I really wanted to make it with the other yarn, but I can't seem to make myself stop the "test". I am hoping that I can get on the ball and dye the other yarn, so I can use it, but leave the "test" on needles so I will go back to work on it. What I really should be doing is finishing up my tail-end projects so I won't feel guilty starting this new project. I haven't run into many problems reading the chart. I found the transition spot was a bit tricky, but if you don't think and just do what the chart says (use the force, Luke) it will be ok. I am putting a picture up on my blog of my progress so far. I finished going through chart B once. I can't wait to see what all the shawls will look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home