Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A worrier

Hi, just thought it would be good to post a first message before I have to start wringing my hands. I am not worried about the knitting or the chart part. I have to be worried about the YARN! I haven't done a bigger project that requires any great amount of yarn (ok, I did bought 9 balls of yarn for a sweater/dress/socks pattern, but that doesn't really count. The person I am knitting that for is small so it doesn't seem like a big project). It is difficult to justify buying yarn with so much fiber sitting around my house. It is either unprocessed or in such small amounts spun that I can't do much with it. So I go to buy yarn. By the time I am done, I will have too much yarn variety and have spent enough money to buy what I wanted to in the first place but was too cheap. I think I have a plan though. I have bought some undyed and I will have my middle daughter and me dye it ourselves. If nothing else, it will be a designer original! I am so excited about the knit along. Cheers for us!

Peggy

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Go for it, Peggy. Sometimes, those can be the prettiest yarns. Looking forward to see what you do.

Margaret

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home