Sunday, June 04, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Good Morning

I have gotten the shawl past the Barbie stage and into the American Girl Stage! Well, actually, it is past the American Girl stage now and moving more quickly now. I have finally gotten the rhythm of the knitting and when I get a chance to work on it--it goes well. So many of you have gotten it finished and they are beautiful! Mine is rather plain being in a light ecru color, but I am loving how wonderfully soft and luscious this Elann Cashmere is knitting up. I can't wait to wear it! Back to the needles!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Lera, I think your yarn sounds lovely and elegant ;) I giggled at your shawl size reference (Barbie and American Girl!) I am no where near finished either, so we will keep knitting along together ;)

Cary at Serenity Farms

2:29 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Lera,

That's the fun of a knitalong, there is always someone else at the same stage, you aren't alone!

Your light ecru sounds gorgeous, and it must be a feast for the senses as you knit it up!

Mary

7:11 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Lera, I am about at the walking doll stage. (-: I will be knitting for a while as mine is tencel.

I just purchased a large, rayon commercially knitted shawl/cocoon in order to encourage me to keep knitting. We'll get there!

Margaret

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home