Friday, May 12, 2006

Sample Shawl at Heritage Yarns

I love the sample shawl on the Heritage Yarns site. The color and drape is beautiful! And there are so many different ways to wear it. I'm not that creative. Thanks for the great ideas!

I bought the same yarn (Bird of Paradise) when I purchased the pattern. I am trying desperately to complete the shawl before my husband and I go away for our anniversary. I would like my shawl to look just like the sample picture. What size shawl is it? What is the length at the widest point? My guage may be different, but if I could get the same dimensions I would be thrilled!

Smiles,
Jenny

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That's the colour I'm using too, and I love it.

Kate

1:30 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Jenny, laying it flat on the floor, it is about 84" wide but may change when holding up right as the drape in the veritical direction is 41". It's not an extra-large shawl but does cover my back side and I'm a medium build. So glad you like your yarn. There is more in a different dyelot being labeled but not up on the shopping cart yet.

Margaret

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home