Friday, May 26, 2006

New pic of shawl


Well I finally remembered to take a pic of my shawl. I am one row shy of finishing my third repeat of chart B. The picture came out very nice. I am remembering the repeat easily now and am hoping that I will have the ends of rows down in my mind soon so that I don't have to keep carrying the pattern everywhere I go....we will see. How is everyone else doing on their shawl? Can someone tell me how many of us are knitting this shawl? I am curious to know...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue J. said...

Just beautiful, Margie! What size needle are you using?
Sue J.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Sue, I am using a size 4 needle and have been contemplating going one size smaller if I chose to make another shawl...tk

7:32 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Beautiful!
Mary H

9:10 PM  
Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Between members of the knitalong and people who have asked to join and have not yet accepted membership of the blog, (that's the only way _I_ have to know!) there are 90 of us.

Mary

9:15 PM  
Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Quite nice, Margie. Knitting tencel can be slow but worth the effort, I think. For sure, I will be the recipient of this one.

Margaret

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home