Friday, May 05, 2006

Lifelines and Alpaca

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

My shawl with laceweight alpaca had to be unraveled...and it wasn't easy. I ended up starting all over again. I just get easily distracted and ended up with a wrong stitch count. That's OK, practice makes perfect. I have never used a lifeline, but I am going to make it a practice on this project! I am back up to the second chart...I did it in no time second run.

I should have looked at previous posts and noted the wedding shawl was alpaca! Mine is not as much like that one as the pretty blue one that was just posted. You can't see the holes as much, but it is so pretty. I was tempted to try to wet out the one with the mistake and see how it blocked, but I was too stingy with the yarn!

Lisa in Pulaski, WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home