Saturday, May 06, 2006

I will succeed! (ignore the blue smoke over my knitting bag)

Hello All,

Thank you for your comments. I'm learning a lot already. Me, I'm still confabulated at row three. I don't seem to have the stitch left to slip over the 3 I've knit together. (I'm such a visual learner). It's time for the Derby so I'm slapping on my hat and heading up the road to a party (west coast style party) now. I'll take along a shrug I've been working on (I don't want these UFO's to pile up too high *G*) and hopefully will have the sense to put it down when things get exciting.

Tomorrow is the yearly open house at West Valley Alpacas. If I haven't figured out the stitch combination by then, I'll see if one of the "pros" who'll be doing display knitting there, can show me what to do.

Wishing a lovely day to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Did you miss a yo on the previous row?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You could also just knit two together and keep going. That will restore the correct stitch count.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home