Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hope everyone has a perfect day with lots of time for knitting!

I guess I should have titled my last post differently - Where is everyone at? What I really meant was Where is everyone at with their shawl!!!

I picked mine up yesterday to begin doing a few rows and say a glaring error. Don't ask where my mind was but about 4 rows back 1/2 the row was knit and the other 1/2 was purl. I diligently picked back to that point and began again with NEW needles. I found a set of nice aluminum with nice points - so much better now. Good needles certainly make this a much more enjoyable project. I have tucked away the wooden circulars for work on something else!

My daughter and Son In Law are taking me and my mom to the opening of a new glass gallery and then to see CATS at a local theater. After that my grandsons are taking us all out for a lovely dinner. Such a perfect day - can't wait to get on the road to her house!

Have a peaceful day
Janet

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

At least you noticed now, Janet, instead of much further along! Glad you found better needles!

Mary

4:19 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

Have a wonderful time with your family today Janet - and glad you found the shawl error now!

Cary

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home