Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Frog Pond Apathy

I can sure sympathize with everyone at the frog pond. At least we have good company there while we visit. I had to frog back again too. I am now almost done with chart B and will put in yet another lifeline.....

Margaret I have been thinking about pulling out lifelines as I go and I think that I have decided that I will always have at least two in at all times, the last two....BUT I will double triple check before I pull any out....

Margie in sunny North Carolina who hopes to strip a dresser today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Pittman/Heritage Yarns said...

Margie, I think I will go in there now and at least pull out the Chart A lifeline - and hold my breath. The tension is so good right now that the tencel seems to have some springiness. Yes, I am going to leave in at least two.

Margaret - in muggy Mississippi dyeing Summer Haze today.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home