Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Does anyone know what the starting row count would be
when you have finished your first round of chart B? Do you just count the boxes in the chart?
I believe the pattern says you add an aditional 30 stitches each time you
finish chart B and if I knew what the starting # was
I might be able to figure out if I have lost any stitches.
The numbers I am coming up with just don't seem to be
working out right.

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Nancy,
At the end of one repeat of Chart B you have 80 stitches on the needles.

You will do the edge stitches, then the center repeat 4 times.

Does this help?

Mary (who suspects you have it right)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Mary,
Somehow I kept getting 65 - I guess I don't know how to count a chart very well. It's good to be able to ask questions and get help in this group.

Nancy

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home