Monday, May 01, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Hello everyone!
My pattern is in the mail (can't wait to get it!). Thanks Mary for your help getting on here! This is my first shawl!!

I am a very experienced and constant knitter, but always knitting for someone else (4 children here), donations, or to sell. Have been reading all the posts and just itching to get started!! The pictures are great!

I have been thrashing my huge stash for the perfect yarn for my shawl. Want it all--drape, fantastic color, perfect hole size, so may have to experiment. Thinking about dyeing something...have lots of handspun too, but think I will save that for my second shawl? Will I want to make another one? Never have knit anything for myself and this is going to be for me-me-me! It is going to be gorgeous--can't you see it?!

Looking forward to this project and sharing with you all!!

Lisa H. (Fibermaster)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home