Thursday, May 04, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. I started knitting my shawl with some baby alpaca autumn pumpkin 3/10 on size 5 needles. It is turning out very pretty, but I am a wondering if it has enough drape. Is anyone else using alpaca? It is a rather "bouncy" feel to it. I hope it blocks out nicely. I will try to post a picture here later...I am starting the second pattern row on Chart B. It is so nice to be able to see everyone else's shawls.

Lisa H. in Pulaski, WI

1 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Eve's wedding shawl is out of alpaca, check the picture of the cream shawl just started earlier this week. I think you will be fine! Just think how nice and warm it will be too! And pumpkin color, yum!
Mary

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home