Saturday, April 29, 2006

Received Pattern & Yarn Today

Hi ladies: I am very excited about beginning this project and am looking forward to all the posts. I have never knitted from a chart before, so please be patient with me. Any advice for a first time chart reader would be much appreciated. I just received my yarn & pattern today so I need to wind the yarn and somehow "plot" my plan to start knitting. I know I won't be able to catch up with all you advanced knitters, but I am figuring I will learn a lot from this group. I loved the dental floss trick, never heard of that before. Don't know how many times I have ripped out a project.

Thank you for allowing me to join and I look forward to my first lace shawl.

Janet
Charlotte, NC

1 Comments:

Blogger D Lee said...

Hi Janet,

I am in Rock Hill, SC.

I began the shawl a few weeks ago. I am an intermediate kniter.

Debby in RH

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home