Thursday, April 27, 2006

Elegantly Simple Triangular Shawl Knitalong: Dental Floss?

Hello!
I hope this is right. I have never blogged before! I have my yarn that I was going to make another shawl out of--Peruvuan Collection Baby Cashmere from Elann in an off-white. It is 60% baby alpaca, 30% merino, and 10% cashmere. I think it will make a nice weight warm shawl. The ballband says to use US 3 needles. I will be starting out with 5s. I have a new set of Denise needles and I think I will be using those. I haven't knitted much lace--a couple of fancy face clothes. Hopefully, this will not be too hard for me.
Lera in Brighton, Michigan

2 Comments:

Blogger fiberfanatic said...

Lera,

You are knitting a stitch at a time, you can do it! When you are first getting started, take your time on the pattern rows, and you will find that soon you are confident. Put in your lifeline the row before a pattern row. That way, you have an easy rescue.

Mary

10:49 AM  
Blogger Cary said...

Lera, I am in Michigan, too! The middle of the mitten ;) Good luck with the knitting, this will be fun and lots of great help here on the blog - Cary

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home